10. A good friend of mine stayed with me Friday night, and I got to meet her new BF, catch up over beers in our yoga pants, and watch Youtube until we peed our pants...pretty much like college! (Okay, and no one peed their pants. Phew!)
9. I made my favorite scones Saturday morning for Lex, and I even got a picture, so maybe I'll share the recipe later this week.
7. Malls between seasons have fabulous sales. I got lots of new (mostly work, but that's okay) clothes, a walk around outside, and the opportunity to catch up with my bestie...in our favorite setting. We spent a lot of college in the mall, or daydreaming about being there. It's possible a couple Friday classes were skipped in favor of Bruegger's Bagels and an Express sale. Sorry, Mom.
6. My sister had her birthday this week, but had to postpone celebrating on account of strep throat! So we got together with her hubby & good friend Saturday night and had sushi & martinis at a local favorite. Well, okay, I joined. Her hubby was already part of the sushi outing! :)
5. Sushi might as well be currency to me. I love it. I could eat it every day. It deserves its own place on the list.
3. After calling everyone I know...seriously...my bestie once again came through & rearranged plans with her hubby (Thanks, Ryan!) to go to the game with me.
1. I really thought I would hit ten! I had a nice relaxing weekend, and I ended it with some lesson planning, but I even had fun with that. I'll share the details later this week!
Happy Monday, all!