Part of what I love about these is that you can be creative with your flavors. Ultimately, you want to end up with 1 1/2 cups of alcohol in your end product, but you can be creative about what flavors you pull together, and what flavor pudding you add all that goodness to. I do try to stick to the rule of keeping 1/2 cup vodka in these so they aren't overwhelmed with too many flavors, but I suppose that's just a guideline :)
Have fun with these, and have a fun (safe) night of celebrating!
A few favorite combinations:
- Chocolate pudding, creme de menthe and vodka
- Chocolate pudding, Kahlua, vodka and rum
- White chocolate pudding, Bailey's, vodka and creme de cocoa
- Cookies and Cream pudding, creme de menthe and vodka
- Chocolate pudding, vodka and marshmallow vodka (top with graham cracker crumbs)
- Cheesecake pudding, raspberry liquor and vodka
3/4 C. milk
1 C. vodka
1/2 C. flavored alcohol
16 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
Small cups (such as Dixie cups)
*Remember, that 1 1/2 C. of alcohol can be any combination.
Mix pudding and milk; stir alcohol into pudding mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping before pouring into small cups. Freeze before enjoying! (I got about 14 out of a batch.)