My mom found this a few years ago, and it's been her go-to when we're all around on the weekends because it easily feeds one or a crowd. These individual ham & egg cups are quickly assembled, baked, and great served with a piece of toast, a side of hollandaise sauce, or none of the above. I also discovered this week that if I toss one in my oven as I jump in the shower, they're a great breakfast to start my school-day that doesn't require any fancy meal-prep. I think you could fancy these up any way you like, but I'm a fan of keeping it easy around here! Enjoy!
Ham & Egg Cups
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease the number of ramekins you'll need for your crowd
- Line each ramekin with two slices of thin-sliced deli ham
- Into your ham cup, crack one egg
- Salt & pepper egg
- Bake 17-18 minutes in preheated oven
- If you're doing many of these, it makes for an easy oven transition to set them on a baking sheet
- Allow to cool 2 minutes before sliding onto a plate
- Serve with Hollandaise sauce, if desired...enjoy!